(Dealer Inquiries Invited)
Sonic Xpoint is a completely redesigned version of our classic Apple Macintosh digital audio router control program.
New features Include:
- Faster serial communications
- TCP/IP communications with the server instead of Appletalk.
- Macintosh OS X native support
- Easier to use
- Support for more USB to Serial I/O adapters
- Less complicated menus
- Supports all Z-Systems audio router models with DB-9 RS-422 serial control.
- Source / Destination names are saved with the router configuration making it faster and easier to create new standardized patch files.
- Select between 5 different cell sizes
- Available in 1, 2, 5 and 10 user configurations
- *Upgrade pricing available for users of our Macintosh Classic (OS 9.x) software (inquire)
Sonic Xpoint is now available! See the Download Page for trial versions.
Sonic Science has been developing software that support the Z-System digital audio routers for over ten years!
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 12 January, 2008.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 7
[select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name
from sonicsfx_products_xsell1 xp, sonicsfx_products p, sonicsfx_products_description pd
where xp.products_id = '179'
and xp.xsell_id = p.products_id
and p.products_id = pd.products_id
and pd.language_id = '1'
and p.products_status = 1 order by xp.sort_order asc limit ]